A Cat-Friendly Environment
Our boarding area is 100% cat-friendly, especially for the diabetic cat or the cat requiring medication. We even have spacious cages for over-sized feline friends! We feed canned and dry food selections or feel free to bring in your cat's favorite foods or prescription diet.
We also record daily food and water intake, as well as monitoring litter box duties. After eating, your cat will love spending the day playing with toys provided by us. We also provide beds and blankets, but you may bring in anything from home that makes your cat feel comfortable.
Feline boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cat Condos
- Family Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean, Safe & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
- Cat Treats
- Lots of Love & Kisses
Boarding Requirements for Cats
- Your cat must arrive in a carrier, which will be kept at the kennel for the duration of your cat's stay.
- If your pet has a washable favorite personal belonging, please bring it.
- For your pet's comfort, please bring your pet's food for its stay with us. (High-quality pet food is available upon request for an additional charge.)
- Cats must be up to date on annual exam; current Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies vaccines; and have a negative stool sample check in the 6 months prior to their boarding stay.
- All cats must be free from internal and external parasites
- We insist on current vaccinations according to our kennel guidelines above. If necessary, we will arrange for booster inoculations.
We look forward to your cat's vacation!
Please feel free to fax your cat's vaccine history to us at 515-251-6564 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!